||Applications are called for Entrepreneurs / Startups from Regional Forums
• First stage of Regional Forums hold in 05 main Regions/Areas.
• Regional Forums are conducted by the LIIN & WUSC.
||Shortlist the Applications and Select the Suitable Entrepreneurs / Startups for the PIE Platform
• LIIN and WUSC Team will study the Application Forms, Stories, Business Plans of the Entrepreneurs and select the suitable Entrepreneurs or Applications.
• Analyze and Select only 10 Entrepreneurs for the PIE Platform from every Regions.
• Altogether 50 Entrepreneurs/Startups will select and include to the PIE Platform.
||Incubation of the selected Entrepreneurs
• Capture their Stories and Register their Entrepreneur Profile in the PIE Platform through the extensive one on one Interviews.
• Selected Entrepreneurs will be incubated and made ready for the Trading (Training provided on Valuation, Legal, Finance and how to pitch/trade to Investors, Organizations, Stakeholders and Marketplaces)
• Selected Entrepreneurs showcased their Business, Stories, Business Plans to the panel of Investors / Organizations / Stakeholders / Marketplaces and Users.
• Provide Special Trainings / Programs / Business Support Services
• Provide Mentoring and Advisory Services by the best Mentors in Sri Lanka
• Connect to the Banks, Financial Organizations and Global Partnerships
• Connect to the Marketplaces like Daraz, Koombiyo
• Growth Tracking and Monitoring by the LIIN
||Post investment management and access to one-stop Digital Hub
||• LIIN will be continuously monitoring the selected Entrepreneurs and those Enterprises will be given Marketing Support, Financial Management, Skills Development Support, Mentoring etc. through the digital hub for the entrepreneurs to further develop their enterprises and become a success story.